Our History

Our Town

Kaneville, Illinois is a small village in northern Illinois, first settled in 1836.  It is located almost midway between Aurora and DeKalb, just south of Interstate 88 (The Ronald Reagan Tollway) near the western edge of Kane County.


Our History
The Kaneville Public Library was founded in 1934 as a project of the Kaneville Women's Club under the leadership of Maeda Flanders.  Since that time, it has been a volunteer library, a WPA Project library, a joint public/school library, a township library, and is presently a tax-supported district library serving the Village of Kaneville and the surrounding area (primarily Kaneville Township).

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are located at Main Street and Harter Roads in the Dave Werdin Community Center.

 

2S101 Harter Rd.

PO Box 29

Kaneville, IL

60144-0029

 

Telephone: 

630-557-2441

Fax:

630-557-2553

 

 

 

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Kaneville Public Library

This website was created using 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite.

Call

E-mail

Directions